Do You Really Need Habitation Insurance?

Habitation insurance for Central Ohio

Running a business brings with it a wide range of liability concerns. This is especially true when you own residential properties. Whether you have a condominium or apartment complex, you are responsible for the residents and those who visit the premises. Because of this, habitation insurance is a must for anyone who owns commercial rental property.

What Is Habitation Insurance?

Habitation insurance for Central Ohio is an innovative policy solution. It combines the best features of business and homeowners’ insurance. It is designed to address the specific needs of commercial residential properties such as condos, rented houses, apartment buildings as well as homeowner associations.

What Does It Cover?

Habitation insurance falls under the umbrella of a business insurance policy. It covers the following types of losses:

  • Vandalism
  • Explosions
  • Hail
  • Smoke
  • Fire

Additionally, there are other policy options available. Coverage plans include add-ons ranging from extra expenses to the personal property of others. A customized plan may cover accounts receivable losses, the replacement cost of a building or loss of rental income.

Habitation insurance for Central Ohio provides the protection you need for running a rental property business. Whether you are renting a single house or an apartment building, it is a good idea to have a policy in place that protects your property, assets and business interests.